In an effort to get into the Christmas Spirit, I put five Christmas CDs in the stereo and let it randomly pick songs. Most of these are Windham Hill CDs--the best, in my opinion. *g*--but they always leave me with a slightly melancholy feel.

Perhaps I need to get happy Christmas music next time or something. I'm not sure.

I heard Enya singing Silent Night on the radio yesterday. Not sure if she has a Christmas album out or what, but if she doesn't lose the New Age-y music, I'm going to throttle her. She has a great voice, and she sounded horrible!

Still working on Christmas stuff. Felt sick most of yesterday and part of today, but I'm cautiously saying it might be over with.

I have a couple more chapters left to write on the unfinished story, and then I'm taking some time off to get my life in order and think about things. :)

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts