Updates:

Clean Bathroom DONE

Left on my list:

Continue Laundry

Clean office, including desk (doing that now)

Go to PO (this can be done second to last.)

Do Dishes/Clean Kitchen (I should have time; it's only 2pm.)

Write 1000 words on the new AbNo (shouldn't have any problem doing this tonight.)

Also to do today:

Hang up corkboard and my organizational calendar. I glued magnets on the back of the fridge calendar, and I have to hang up the other one. Not quite sure where yet. Somewhere over my desk where I can see it, but also where it will be easy to reach.

Hang up my poster of "The Accolade" in the bedroom.

Bring a handful more paperbacks upstairs; my favorites. I'm attempting to get to the point where I don't have any books at all down the basement except for the craft books, but I'm not sure that will work. I might end up with only one bookcase downstairs, and that's not so bad.

All in all, today has been a good day so far. Hopefully it will continue to be a good day. :)

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts