Gee, I forgot to post an update. I have 23 people signed up for Peace, Goodwill, and Rotten Eggs! Wow! Since this was a last-minute thing, my goal was to have 20 people signed up by Sunday. I've already beat my goal!

Now I'm getting a little nervous that no one will like the story, but I think it's a good story. :) I might get one or two people to read it first, just so I can make sure it makes sense. We will see.

Anyway, my first official day of writing vacation is tomorrow. I plan to... clean!

I'm trying to decide if I need a 'cast of characters' page for this story. It's a direct 'sequel', but not the sequel to The Tenth Ghost, and I'm thinking some people might be confused. Maybe not; I'm not sure. Maybe I should post the cast of characters here? Hmm.

Anyway, I'm tired, and I still have one last thing to finish up before 'vacation'.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts