WIP Report



Current Wordcount: 61 pages.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I must have seen the storylines emerging when I wrote the last incarnation of PoS. Because I have plot!!

The first book I kept complaining that I didn't know who the main character was (still don't), and that there were too many main characters and not enough plot. Well, I still don't know who the main character is (really, more on that later, I'm sure), but I definitely have a plot.

In fact, I'm stealing most of the plot from the what, sixth? fifth? incarnation of the book. It's more complete now, and a lot easier for me to understand, but most of it is actually stuff I came up with years ago. It's really weird.

I can only hope that this novel continues to go as fast as it has been so far. I really needed something like this after struggling with TDR for so long and then writing AbNo and having to rewrite halfway through. I'm still not sure about that one...

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts