It's 8pm, and we're just now ordering pizza for supper. Or, rather, Chris is having pizza, after being in the bedroom all day long. Argh. An hour ago, he emerges from "the cave" and peeks his head past the door.

C: "What are you doing?"
J: "Posting auctions."
C: "What are you going to do after you post those?"
J: (smiles) "Post more. Joy."
C: "I'm hungry."
J: "Okay..."
C: "What's in the freezer?"
J: "Chicken."
C: "What else?"
J: "Umm... pork chops." (Thinks a bit.) "Maybe something else. I'm not sure."
C: "Fine. I'll just have bleeping Spagettios."
J: "Huh? You didn't want me to cook anything, did you?" (Thinking, hey, I already had a salad.)
C: "Nevermind." (walks downstairs, then comes back upstairs and vanishes into "the cave" again.)
J: (walks into the bedroom.) "Did you want something for supper? I had a salad earlier. Go ahead and make yourself something."
C: "I'll be really happy when you get all your stuff paid off so I can get rid of you."
J: "?"
C: "You don't care about me. You don't take care of me. Just like everyone else."
J: (scratches head) "I shouldn't have to take care of you. You're an adult. If you're hungry, go make yourself something."

Argh. So we're having pizza. Guess who got to order it?

Comments

Popular Posts