Finally. I've been wanting to have a story dream for months, and I guess my subconscious just hasn't wanted to cooperate with me. But this morning, I have the kernel of a new novel (just what I need) that might be very fun to write. I'm hoping it will be, at least.

Woke up relatively early this morning. I'm going to write for at least an hour after I eat breakfast, and then work on auctions and whittling down the rest of the stuff on my list of things to do today.

Later on, we might go see Signs. But I have yet to hear what time we're going, and someone's rather stressed, so we'll see. (It's not really something I feel comfortable sharing here; it's his family and I don't want to step on toes. Yes, I think it's funny, too, that I will post stuff about my family, but not Chris'. Oh well.)

I'll see about posting my list this evening, and what I've crossed off. Check for Live Writing Updates throughout the day if you're interested, though. :)

Comments

Popular Posts