Morning! More dreams.

The first one, I was at home in Bethel, although visiting the neighbor's house. I had just gotten back from Florida. My sister Emily appears at the door, all out of breath and disheveled. (She had a shaved head, too. It looked very odd.)

"How fast can you pack and get out of here?" she asks.

"Two minutes? Why?"

She turns to look over her shoulder. "They're after me."

I don't remember what happened after that, really, but it was guys on horseback with dogs who were after her. And I think we ran through the woods a bit and then I woke up. It was rather odd and surreal, really. The only reason (I think) Em came to ask me to run with her was because I knew the woods better than she did, and she thought that together we might have a chance to escape. I'm not sure I really know the woods better than she does, actually.

Hey, Em, do you have anyone after you in real life? :)

Second dream, I was at some sort of movie premiere with Mom, Dad, Emily, and Jessica. I'm not sure where Bekah was. It was a big movie premiere; there were people everywhere. More than one person was using their shoelaces to tie seats together to save them. I'm not sure about the shoelaces. I heard quite a few people suggest that. *g*

So anyway, Em and Jess and I were supposed to save our seats. We even had pillows, like we'd been there for a while. Mom and Dad were waiting outside.

There was this sort of side plot thingy where I thought my purse had been stolen, too; it was really weird. Evidently I'd put this leatherworked purse on my seat to save it, but I also had my summertime purse on my shoulder. But my Visor was missing from my purse, and I carry it everywhere with me. That subplot fizzled a bit, because I convinced myself that I would never bring two purses to a movie premiere. (I still don't know what the movie premiere was for. Something important, at least.)

So they were showing a different movie (for free, I guess) before the premiere started. And I was sitting in our seats with my sisters and our pillows, trying to remember what movie they were supposed to be playing. When the credits rolled up on the screen, I thought it was Episode 2, but then I realized it was the new Austin Powers (don't ask how I got those two mixed up.) And I really didn't want to watch Austin Powers, so I slipped out and left Em and Jess to guard the seats (I think they were asleep anyway.)

So I go outside, and Mom and Dad are in the lobby, where the movie people are giving out free drinks. Lemonade or water, I think. (Like that would ever happen.) And so I got a water, and we settled down to wait.

I never did find my Visor or the other purse. But there was a leathwork wallet sitting first on the floor outside the theater, and then on top of one of those ashtray garbage cans, and I told my Dad (when we went to look for my evidently nonexistant purse) that I would take it to Lost and Found if it was there when we came back out. (I had gone to lost and found before, evidently, for something I don't remember. Another dream.) By the time I exited the movie theater to stand and wait with Mom and Dad, I had no idea if I'd even brought the Visor with me.

So. Analyze those if you dare! Weird dreams. I like story dreams a lot better. :)

Comments

Popular Posts