I got up really early this morning, checked my email, read my daily blogs, made breakfast, and opened up F&W. There may be something to this getting up an hour early concept. I might actually finish this darn chapter before I have to go to work. And I can't think of a single thing that would be nicer than to get to write before I go in for the day.

Of course, come three pm, I might be drooping over my desk, but we shall see. At the moment, I think I might get away with it. I'm not sure I could do this every single morning, but I guess I'll find out.

(Every morning one of my neighbors leaves the house at 5am. The sound of him slamming his door wakes me up most mornings. Sometimes I can go back to sleep, but most of the time, I drift, half-asleep, for another hour until I drag myself out of bed. This morning, I just decided I might as well get up.)

But anyway. I didn't dream at all last night, at least nothing I could remember. I'm rather surprised, considering my house hunt and all.

Comments

Popular Posts