And another one for posterity...

I'm getting really really tired of arguments.

Me: "So, what time are we supposed to go see the movie Saturday?"
Him: "I don't know."
Me: "Do you think you can find out?"
Him: "Maybe."
Me: "It's just that I'm trying to plan my weekend, and I'd like to be able to plan around the movie."
Him: "You're so selfish!"
Me: "Huh?"

etc., etc., with additions of "Stupid", "Moron", "Selfish", as we go along.

New record: After I shut up, he groused for twenty minutes straight. Without any help from me.

That's his new word, btw. Selfish. I'm "selfish" because I turned off the air last night and opened the windows. Why am I selfish? Because he has to squirt this stuff up his nose that helps him not snore. And because the "air filter isn't catching the dust" when it's off, he had to squirt more stuff up his nose than normal.

It was 65 degrees last night. He told me that if he gets too warm, he snores. Didn't say anything about dust before.

My reason for turning off the air and opening the windows? It was 65 degrees last night, and gee, I don't like having $140/month electric bills.

Yes, that's so selfish of me.

I'm beginning to hate that word as much as I hate "Whatever."

So then, I ask him, "Well, aren't you being selfish, then, since you're only thinking about yourself?"

My answer? A grunt.

Is this counseling thing working? It sure doesn't seem like it, does it?

Argh.

And of course we had to go to Meijer's tonight, so that means I didn't get a thing done because we were out until about five minutes ago.

Argh twice.

At least tomorrow night I have all by myself...

Comments

Popular Posts