Auctions are boring, but at least I did get to 101 yesterday. Ended up staying up far too late, though, but I allow myself to be late to work on Mondays, so it didn't really matter. (My theory is that if I allow myself to be late on Mondays, I'll be on time the rest of the week. It works about 80% of the time.)

Well. The "rampage" didn't last long. If he really wants to spend the entire weekend in the bedroom watching TV, more power to him, but I'd better not hear a murmur out of him about cleaning if I subsequently spend the entire weekend posting auctions and writing. (And running errands, and doing laundry and dishes, to boot.) Argh. He's on the "No one cares about me" kick again. And I'm sick and tired of his whining.

Actually, he doesn't whine. He gets angry at me and starts to threaten to break things. Is that a mature response, I ask you? This counseling thing... okay, I didn't go last week, but I'm really getting the feeling that it's going to end up as a bitching session for me, and hey, I have Vicki for that. :)

Anyway. Forgot to update last night, so here I am. :)

Comments

Popular Posts