I have been trying to call Lillian Vernon about my order all day. It’s been busy. High call volume, the live chat person said. I hope that my order wasn’t in the UPS hub that burned last week.

 

I received a letter from GMAC on Friday, saying that they had reported a negative to the credit bureau for a payment due 12/14/04. The letter was dated 12/05/04. The payment came out of my bank account, as it always does, on 12/14/04. I called Friday evening, only to discover that I would have been on hold for more than 30 minutes. Since I was in the process of packing up my car, I decided to call them today.

 

Today, they cannot take my call because they are experiencing high call volume. I can imagine, especially if every GMAC customer got a letter like mine.

 

Is something going on that I should know about other than the UPS fire? Sheesh! I mean, I know it’s Christmas, but still!

Comments

Popular Posts