I’m tired. Not for any really good reason, because I didn’t get a lot done last night at all. But on my way to work this morning I had to fight to stay awake, which isn’t good while driving down the road at 55mph. Especially when there’s still ice on the ground. (It’s a lot better than it was, though.)

 

So I’m sitting here eating a couple of chocolates and drinking hot tea in the hope that the caffeine wakes me up.

 

Pooh did come home with me last night. He spent the first hour or so behind the dryer (which isn’t working for some reason; it might have blown a fuse, but I don’t know) and Chloe hissed at him a couple of times. I had intended to keep him in the entry room/kitchen area until I knew for sure that he was using the litterbox, but I had to keep a door open for Chloe to go back and forth and he spent the night curled up in a basket of yarn.

 

Hopefully I won’t return this evening to discover that they’ve destroyed the house. (Only half kidding, there…)

 

I looked around this morning to see if he’d gone to the bathroom somewhere bad, but I didn’t see or smell anything. And this morning, Chloe had progressed to wanting to play with him and only hissing occasionally, so I think they’ll be okay.

 

I watched another episode of V last night before bed. I really like the portable DVD player. And I’m remembering more and more of it, even though I haven’t seen it for what, 18 years?!

 

I didn’t get the bathroom cleaned last night. I cleaned the sink and one of the medicine cabinets, decided I was too tired to fool with the sweeper, and went to bed. Urgh. Maybe tonight. We’ll see.

Comments

Popular Posts