I've had two late nights, and poor Chloe went nuts when I got home last night at 10pm. So tonight will not be a late night, or even a late evening. I'm going straight home from work, and only stopping at Storage to load more boxes and stuff (maybe chairs, they're getting in the way.)

So...

It's almost Christmas, and I still have to finish Mom's hooded scarf. Jess has requested a fairly simple off-white scarf, and I'm going to attempt to get both done before Christmas Day. Or else finish them up the day of, since we're not opening presents until early afternoon again.

I also have to make Dad's cookies and Mom's candy (I'm planning to attempt the candy this evening, since it's not supposed to snow until later tonight.)

And I now have an oven thermometer, so I can see if the oven temperature is correct. Yay.

Um. Anything else? I wasn't going to have a Christmas tree this year, but I ended up rescuing a Stone Pine from Target yesterday. It's not hardy, so I'll have to repot it asap, but it's the type of pine you get pine nuts from, so that's cool.

I miss having an internet connection at home (soon!) but then again, I am getting more done without one.

Comments

Popular Posts