Today, my goal at the house is to clean the bathroom. This means new shelf paper in the linen closet, scrubbing all dirty places, and putting stuff away that has been lying around. If I get inspired and have enough time, I will clean the other bathroom as well, but we'll see.

Zoey and Pooh aren't at the new house yet. I almost took Pooh with me last night, but I need more cat food and another litterbox. And he was eating, so I decided to wait. Hopefully by the weekend. (I think I've decided that he's coming. Zoey can just deal with it. She has a whole house to sulk in, after all, and she can probably avoid both Pooh and Chloe if she wishes.)

Also, hopefully by the weekend, the rest of my plants and Hildy, who is still in my room. (I'm making sure she has food and water, but her cage is a mess and really needs to be cleaned.) It's supposed to warm up, so that will be a good incentive to start moving delicate things again.


Comments

Popular Posts