I called the vet and they told me to feed Mischa 1 T. canned pumpkin mixed with canned cat food and if he hasn't pooped by Friday to call them. Since I didn't have any canned pumpkin in the house, I fed him canned cat food, which I hadn't been feeding him since he had diarrhea. I will probably pick up canned pumpkin tomorrow.

The awards banquet thingy was supposed to be done by 2pm. It was over at 3pm. I didn't get home until 5:45, so work owes me an hour and fifteen minutes. That means I get to go home earlier tomorrow. Yay!

And Friday I'm off for the conference. Dad is planning to go to three antique shops on Saturday while I'm there. Lucky him. I hope he doesn't find anything I would buy. (Or maybe if he does, he will buy it for me.) Perhaps we'll come across a Goodwill while we're up there. Hmm...

Anyway. I'm going to go to bed early tonight, I think. Since Chloe's in heat, I'm going to need all the sleep I can get. (One good thing, though, the vet said they just don't do spays if the cats are pregnant. And unless she somehow manages to get out and get pregnant, we're okay if she's in heat! Yay!)

Comments

Popular Posts