Whew.

I'm glad it's Friday and the weekend, because I feel like I've been running around all week. (Which I have been, I guess, with another trip to Columbus yesterday and Chloe's vet visit, etc.) It just seems like this week flew by.

I did manage somewhere in there to remember to pay my car insurance, so I'm good for another six months. I also remembered to mail the other bills that were due, which is a good thing since sometimes I forget until right before they are due. (It's the mailing that gets me. If I could have everything automatic I would, believe me.)

I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit tomorrow morning. And writing this weekend, because I keep getting flashes of things and I haven't really had a chance to sit down and work for a block of time. I'm planning to carve out some writing time this weekend amid raindrops.

Yes, it's going to rain again. *sigh* A week or two without rain at this point would be heaven.

Comments

Popular Posts