Mischa update: He peed in the litterbox last night without any prompting by me. Could it be that he just needs some time alone? Chloe keeps trying to get into my room, and she was awfully lovey-dovey this morning. I think she missed me last night. No one else seemed to care all that much. (Would it hurt to let Chloe sleep with us at night and leave Mischa alone during the day? I wonder. And hmm. Is it Mabel? She can see all the litterboxes except the ones in the bathroom. Maybe I should keep the one in my room? We'll see.)

I worked on my handouts for "Writing for Young Adults" yesterday, and managed to come up with something that worked as far as I can tell. I'll get a couple of people to read them over before I send them to be copied for the conference. Today I have to work on "Writing Urban Fantasy" and get that sent out too.

I also have to pot up the cacti Dad brought back from Florida before the pieces rot. These are cuttings from the big cactus behind the house, and he brought back a 20-gallon container full of them. I think I brought six or eight or so back with me, but I had to let my pot of dirt warm up before I planted them. (They will go in the dining room.)

Dad and I managed to grab the rest of the stuff in Storage (save for the dining room set, the rest of the green shelves, and the organ) over the weekend. It took two trips, all told. Now the house is a mess again, but at least I'm progressing on my goal to get Storage cleaned out by the next time I have to pay. (It's due April 15th.) I might be keeping the china cabinet after all, and I have a possible taker for the table and chairs if he likes the look of them. That means all I have to get rid of is the buffet, and as Dad says, there's always Freecycle. :)

Other than that, things progress.

Comments

Popular Posts