Well, Mischa definitely doesn't like to be left out of anything. He's almost as bad as Chloe, who won't quit trying to get in my room. Mischa, of course, tries to get out.

He also hasn't pooped for two days. And I'd know if he went somewhere in my room, because there are only a certain number of places he could go in the first place. One of my coworkers suggested I put another litterbox in my room, because some cats won't pee where they poop and vice versa. Since he's not having any trouble peeing in the litterbox, I figured why not? After all, I only have thirty million litterboxes. What's one more?

I finally got my handouts done for the conference. The urban fantasy one gave me a bit of trouble last night, but I wasn't feeling well so I took a nap and decided to think on it until I got home from work today. Thankfully, it went quite well once I started to write it tonight. So now all I have to do is print out the business cards I designed (if I have some cardstock, that is) and I'm all set to go.

Dad's coming with me, which will be nice. That way, I don't have to drive. (Haha!) He's going to spend the day in Toledo while I'm at the conference.

Um. Anything else? I have a sort of essay going about expectations, but it isn't finished yet.

I'm writing. SCR, at the moment. And it's going well. Not sure of the exact wordcount, but I like what I'm getting, and that's what counts. For me, at least.

Tomorrow I have to drive to Columbus for an awards banquet, so I won't be at work all day. Darn. :)

Comments

Popular Posts