Last week, gas prices rose to $2.09 a gallon and I predicted that this was it. The reduction in price for this week would only be $1.99, and it would only get worse after that.

Well, I was right. Only, some of the reductions are $2.03 a gallon, not even $1.99. Yikes.

I bought gas for $1.99 last night. I'm still okay on my vow not to get gas if it's over $2.00, but only just, and I'm afraid it won't be too long before it's over $2.00 all the time.

My car gets good gas mileage. I get over 400 miles to a tank, which isn't all that bad. (13 gallon tank.) But I'm seriously going to look into getting a hybrid eventually, even if I do get a job in Brown County. And I'm conserving gas. I work down here and I'm here Tuesday-Friday on most weeks. I won't be driving to Beechmont on the weekends. It's stupid.

I just wish everyone else would get the idea and conserve as well.

Comments

Popular Posts