Happy Thanksgiving!

It's that time of year again, although we're only having the immediate family (except for Em who is still in Portland) for Thanksgiving Dinner. Only two stuffings, too--regular and sausage. (Sausage is new this year.) Mom baked Pear Praline pie, Cottage Cheese pie, and Pumpkin pie. (I think that's all--not sure, though.) Yum. I'm about to go downstairs and start peeling sweet potatoes.

At the moment, it's snowing and blowing outside. Yesterday, it snowed as well, but it was melted by the time Mabel went to bed last night. I'm not sure if today's snow will melt so quickly, since it's also rather cold outside (and bitter from the wind!)

I got another panel of the Christmas quilt done, which means I have three more to do and then the quilt top is finished! Yay! I'm expecting to be done with that by the end of this weekend. I'm bringing Mom's late Christmas present from last year (still unfinished) to work on today, since we're supposed to be watching The Polar Express after we eat and I will need something to do with my hands.

I hope everyone who reads this has a Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for a lot this year, but the top six are: My family, my friends, my health, my house, my job, and my four-footed kids. :)

Comments

Popular Posts