Well, let's see.

I think I got a dud battery for my Dana, because every time I hotsync, the battery drains. This happens no matter how low or charged the battery is before I hotsync. I am not happy about this, because these stupid batteries cost $20 each!

Case in point: I charged the battery Thursday evening. I hotsynced Friday night. By Saturday, the battery was low enough to worry me (I maybe used it an hour, tops, no backlight) so I plugged it in. It was plugged in all Friday night and all day yesterday. By late last night it read charged, so I unplugged it this morning, only to have it start to drain again for no apparent reason. I wonder if they'll give me my money back? This sucks!

Cleome is in the isolation room after peeing on Ethan's rug last night. I'm not sure what her problem is--she peed and pooped in the litterbox just fine as of this morning. I am thinking that it might have been Cleo, and not Zoey, who was pooping on the same rug earlier this month. That problem vanished after I opened up the upstairs bathroom. Now I'm not sure what's going on.

Heart's Desire is going well. But at the moment, I'm trying to work through some issues I'm having with the original flow of the story, and trying to uncover the reasonings behind some character's actions. This has resulted in a prologue about the chain of events right after Michael summoned the demon and killed fourteen students. It's definitely interesting. It probably won't end up in the end draft of the book, but I'm hoping I get some insights out of it.

Yesterday was cleaning day, and today is shaping up to be cleaning day as well. Yesterday, we completely cleaned the bathroom (except for the tub/shower), the living room, the green room, the hallway, the stairs, and the middle upstairs landing. Today my list includes my hallway upstairs, the entry room, the kitchen, and hopefully my room. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts