Whew. Two late nights in a row and I'm rather weary.

I got off at 3:30pm today, and Jess, Bekah, and I zipped over to Milford to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. There were a couple of mishaps--I ordered the wrong showtime tickets online and had to double order, and two, they both were late, but we made it and sat down to a sold out show.

For what it's worth, I did like the movie. It was rushed, yes, but it was just as good as the others. Which really says something, since a lot of times continuations aren't as good at all.

We saw a preview for King Kong that really makes me hope I get to see it, and some other previews that didn't stick in my mind.

(Had to go yell at Cleo for a moment there--she's the Bad Cat for the moment for peeing on the rug outside the upstairs bathroom door. Hopefully I scared her enough so she won't do it again. I don't want to go through the peeing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (She's also the Bad Cat for refusing to comprehend Zoey's hisses as "stay away" and so she is getting squirted every time she goes after Zoey and doesn't leave her alone.)

Earlier, Jess went shopping, where she scored a $10 ($29.99 with a $20 mail in rebate) DVD player for me (and one for her as well, despite the limit 1) and a bunch of other stuff, mostly, it seemed, for Ethan.

After the movie, we headed to Goodwill, where Bekah found me one cashmere sweater and I found another one. Both are blue, and cable knit. I also got a couple of other sweaters, including a nice shrunken one that will make a great brown bear.

But since we didn't get home until 9pm last night, and almost 9:30 tonight, it's been two late nights in a row, and poor Mabel wasn't very happy when we got home. Thank goodness all I have to do tomorrow is drive my craft stuff and some books to the neighbor's Christmas tree farm, since she invited me to set up at her house this year. But I don't have to stay, so I should get a lot of stuff done tomorrow. (I hope!)

Comments

Popular Posts