Not that long ago (okay, many years ago, in truth. It just doesn't feel like that long ago) I would still be feverishly working on craft show stuff still. In fact, one year, I was working on stuff for the craft show the night before it started. (If I remember correctly, I had three dolls left to finish, and I ended up only finishing one.)

I'm done. What's done is done, and I'm not going to kill myself trying to get more done. I have plenty of stuff. A whole container full of leftover stuff, and five bears to sell. (I'm not selling Jonathan or Fenella.)

That's enough!

I have copies of each of my books that are out in print (enough to satisfy my fans, I hope) and plenty of other stuff to sell. I quit!

That said, I did get most of the upstairs bathroom cleaned up tonight. All I have left to do is move Hildy's cage so I can scrub the tub. But I need Bekah's help to move her cage, so that will have to wait for another day. (Probably tomorrow, like as not.)

Anyway, all I have to do tomorrow after I get home from work is gather up the table coverings, load up the craft show stuff, and set up.

I actually wrote tonight! Already! :)

Comments

Popular Posts