Between leaving work last night and arriving at Red Lobster to meet everyone for supper (about 15 minutes) I figured out what was wrong with this version of HD and figured out most of what really should have been happening. With a story arc that will spread across the first three books--at least. Wow. That was a productive 15 minutes!

After I got home from Goodwill last night (where I picked up an olive green Eddie Bauer trench coat, a Christmas decoration, a couple of CDs and a pirate hat for Ethan), I sat down and started writing. This morning, I actually got up early (like 7am!), ate breakfast, and started writing.

I'm going to write until noon and then see where I am. Obviously, I think I will be writing this weekend quite a bit.

It snowed, too, overnight, and it's still snowing now. The only place I really have to go today is the little pet store to get Vincent a mouse. Otherwise, I can stay home with a cup of hot tea and write in comfort.

Comments

Popular Posts