I should have probably known that wanting to achieve novel (which is 40k) by the end of the evening wouldn't happen. However, I did manage to both write and mesh up to 20,210 words, which is a great accomplishment for the weekend. (That is the 7k+ prologue, two new chapters and three old chapters. So not shabby at all!)

So far so good. I will continue working tomorrow. When I'm on a roll, it usually is best just to let myself write it out. One week of not getting much housework done won't kill me, after all. :)

And I did do the dishes tonight. I also made a huge pot of chili, which tasted pretty good, even if it needed another hour or so to simmer down.

I did not, however, get any laundry done. But I could actually survive until next weekend if needed. We'll see.

Misty goes to the vet tomorrow morning for a pre-spay checkup. They're going to look at her ears, too, since she'd still having trouble with them.

Comments

Popular Posts