Cross your fingers--I am attempting to get away with taking away one litterbox downstairs.

Two of the cats (Cleo and Pooh) are really too large for the two circular litterboxes that remain in the house, so I've rearranged a bit and taken the downstairs one away. There are still six litterboxes, so that should be plenty, but only one in the bathroom (there were two before.) I also went out and bought a rubber backed mat for in front of the litterboxes in the Green Room so the darlings won't track litter everywhichway. We'll see if it helps. (I put one in the bathroom as well, so hopefully that will help too.)

I had an epiphany about HD last night. I went to bed wanting to write down a few things, so I did, and I made some pertinent points and wrote down my thoughts about them on a piece of paper. Then, not quite there yet, I went to bed to mull things over and had a dream that solved the entire problem. I love it when that happens. So this afternoon I'm melding. I've already written a chapter that fits my new idea together with the old, and I think it will be quite nice and plausible.

We'll see. I hope this is the end of getting stuck with this; I'd really like to finish it and I'm so close!

Comments

Popular Posts