Everyone got catnip and catnip treats tonight (Cleo only got the treats; she's too big to have catnip convulsions on the upstairs bathroom floor. (The clawfoot tub takes up most of the room, and Hildy's cage is on top of that.)

Mabel got a knucklebone. She doesn't exactly know what to do with it, but I think she might have figured it out while she was being Very Quiet in the kitchen earlier. I was up here, so I'm not sure. (But she ran up here quickly enough to let me know that she had to go potty. I'm so proud!)

Of course Bekah was on the couch, and Mabel ran all the way upstairs to tell me. I guess she knows who puts the peanut butter on her toast. :)

Cleo is bored, but I think the catnip treats helped. She went in the litterboxes just fine, too. And I cleaned up the mess from last night and sprayed Nature's Miracle on everything involved.

Oh, and since the weather is so nice (it was 57 yesterday and over 60 today) Mabel and I have taken a long walk every day so far. Tomorrow it's supposed to be nice too, so we'll have one more walk before it gets too cold again. I think it's only supposed to get into the 20s over the weekend. Yikes!

Comments

Popular Posts