I'm writing today. After not getting much of anything at all done this weekend, I decided that today would be meshing day, and I'm going to attempt to get most of the mesh done. We'll see if I succeed. It's going very slowly at the moment. But I have faith that Kyren himself will get a chapter in a bit here, and things will start to move.

(I did get my laundry done, but not put away yet. That was one thing. But this whole weekend seemed to be 'trying not to overextend my arm so the damned pain will go away' weekend, and actually, today it feels better than it has in weeks. So that's one thing, then.

I mean, when it hurts to get dressed in the morning, it's way beyond irritating! But we're past that now, thank goodness.)

I really didn't do much at all this weekend. Went to Target and Goodwill (Target for cat food and some other stuff) and stayed home for the most part. I made Bekah lift the cat food for me. Thankfully she didn't complain. :)

Oh--last Tuesday I finally went to the eye doctor's to see about getting new glasses since mine are falling apart. Hopefully they will be in today! I have to call them after lunch. They are nice, too. I tried on about 14 pairs and the pair I picked was the only pair that actually looked decent on me. If I get them today, I will try to post a picture.

It snowed off and on this weekend, but it never amounted to much and is pretty much gone by now. It's still cold, though, but nothing I really mind. The only thing I don't like about winter is driving on icy roads. I can handle everything else.

Oh, and it looks like I got out of going to Columbus tomorrow for a meeting I kind of wanted to go to and kind of didn't want to go to. That's okay, though. I really don't care either way.

I'm planning to take a week off in May (Memorial Day week) when everyone will be in Florida. That means I will have a week to myself in the house alone. I will probably go stir-crazy, but I do plan on working around the house quite a bit. At least this time, I don't have to organize my office and unpack boxes. I can write and do whatever I plan to do, and plant the garden, and enjoy myself. I think it will be a nice relaxing week.

I have to go eat lunch now. I'll update more later.

Comments

Popular Posts