Oh, I'm having fun with this. Althea as a whiny, spoiled rotten teenager. Wheee! Kyren, too! (Not as a teenager, but a pawn, at the least.)

3,865 words at the moment. I stopped for lunch and to do a bit of cleaning. Now I'm back.

Sometime today I do have to take a shower and get dressed. But since Bekah's gone to pick up Ethan, that might not happen until later.



Althea stared down at the letter. Was it possible to believe that she still had a chance? "And nothing will happen to me? I won't return to find that years have passed or anything stupid like that?"

She thought she saw the flicker of the elf's teeth when he smiled.

"You know we are bound under the Council's--rules just as anyone else," he said. "And time here is the same as time in Faerie--for the moment. You will be safe."

copyright 2006 Jennifer St. Clair

Comments

Popular Posts