Ha! I finally found the fabric I wanted for Yolanda after five or so trips to Goodwill. Finally! So I should be finished with her tomorrow. I hope to finish her early enough to take pictures so I can have her in the mail on Thursday, but we'll see. Sheesh. You wouldn't think it would be so difficult to find!

HD is, at the moment, 61,247 words. Which is really cool, because it's fitting together perfectly (or at least as perfect as a novel can get) this time, and I'm back to where I started from in the 'rewrite' (It was more of an add-on, really.) And I still have to add in Carrion. So I'll definitely have at least 90-100k by the time I'm finished.

Remind me to write about the $3,000 picnic table Dad and I saw at Burlington. I don't have time tonight--it's unfortunately time to go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts