Since it's not very hot outside, I made apple crisp this evening. I haven't had apple crisp for months, and I'd been craving it lately. So after Mom and Dad and I went to Sam's this afternoon, I liberated a pack of apple pie mix (Liberty, from last year) and made some.

I didn't quite get the top to turn out correctly, but otherwise, it's quite yummy. Breakfast tomorrow! Yay! :)

Next year, I think I will plant only two of each variety of squash/cucumbers/whatever, but have more different kinds. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with three plants worth of butternut squash. Other than eat it and share it, of course, but next year I'll have acorn squash and probably spaghetti squash as well. And eight ball zucchini, just because--eight ball zucchini is cool.

I had thought I needed to make a doll for tomorrow, but it's the end of June, and thus time for the second custom doll offering! So that leaves me off the hook until Thursday, which works for me.

If anyone who reads this joins my doll mailing list--I'm planning to offer coupons and suchlike to the mailing list members as time goes on. All you have to do is email me to join. I promise not to spam up your inbox.

So that means, since I don't have to make a doll for tomorrow, I am writing instead. Whoohooo! HD is now 63,167 words. It's slow, but it's progress. And things are about to pick up a bit, I think.

I have to go to a meeting for work tomorrow morning, and then come home and go to the thing-I'm-not-mentioning at 3pm. So think of me!

Let me put it this way: It would definitely cut down on my gas comsumption. :)

Comments

Popular Posts