It's 62 outside at the moment. Heaven! In fact, a bit--I hate to say it--cold. But such a lovely cold, compared to earlier in the week!

It started raining this morning around 6am and didn't stop until 2:30pm. In fact, it's still misting a little outside at the moment, and I'm sure it will rain again.

Because of that, since I can't work outside, I decided that I really needed a cleaning day even though I have stuff I need to work on, craft-wise. So today has been (mostly) so far devoted to cleaning. I started in my room, which took longer than I expected. I did the hallway, and gathered up a pile of stuff that goes downstairs. I'm now in my office, and about 1/3 done. The hard part is left, of course. I have Stuff to go through.

I also put some laundry in, because I thought I was running out of clothes. Then I put away my clothes and found out that I wasn't quite running out. :)

After the office, I will move into the landing down the stairs and sweep, and then go up the other set of stairs to clean up the muck from my orange tree that is making the floor Very Sticky. Then I will move downstairs, sweep the stairs, and work in the hallway and the living room. Then the Green Room and the bathroom, the entry room, the kitchen, and the dining room.

I am searching for space in the office for the stuff that's currently on ebay or on etsy. Hopefully I'll find some shelf or something that can be emptied so I have space for the stuff. But we'll see.

Anyway, an update, such as it is. I'll write more later, I'm sure.

Comments

Popular Posts