Works-in-progress:





This is a custom horse for a three-year-old named Clara, from Etsy.

I love this fabric. This is all I have of this fabric, so this horse is definitely a one-of-a-kind!

And I think the horse is turning out nicely, too. I will be done with this today.







The pattern pieces for Emily's unicorn (my sister Emily, that is.) She wanted a brown body and striped legs. I think it looks adorable that way!

(The browns really do match closer than it looks in the picture.









And the start of tomorrow's doll--who will be a centaur, I hope.

I must be on a horse kick or something. :)

The brown is the same sweater as Emily's unicorn's body.







And the garden, which needs to be mulched.

Here's the key:

tomatoes,
beans (three kinds in a double row),
sweet potatoes and potatoes,
lima beans,
peppers and zucchini and bush cucumbers,
butternut squash, early summer crookneck squash, and more cucumbers!







And of course, HD, where I've left off with Emle getting what I think is the last chapter in this section before I can rework the beginning of the next section and go on from there.

Oh, and finish Carrion, too. Have to do that as well. Argh!









Other things include the custom doll from ebay, which I am gathering fabrics for since the winner wanted a gypsy-type doll, and hanging the rest of the wallpaper in the kitchen. But I'm not expecting to get all this done today.

Comments

Popular Posts