Mom, Dad, Ethan, and I went on a trip to a greenhouse in Manchester today--in the rain, yes. :)

However, it was well worth the trip. Everything was on sale, and I got some great herbs like fennel, lovage, melon sage, lavendar, and chocolate mint, a flat of dianthus, a flat of marigolds (I'm sharing both of those with Mom) and more tomatoes. I also got a pink purslane and a red purslane. Mom got a fuschia one and a chinese lantern flower, along with more tomatoes and some other stuff I can't quite remember. It was a haul.

The melon sage is the only herb that isn't hardy, and looking at the pictures of the flowers, I think I might just need to dig it up and attempt to overwinter it. So we'll see how that works.

Now, of course, I am itching to get back out into the garden/s, but it's rainy and actually cold. It didn't even hit 60 degrees today! And it's June... weird! But I'm not really complaining at all, mind you. I like it when I can sleep at night comfortably. And I haven't shut my window yet. :)

I'm working on a doll that was supposed to be for Thursday. Obviously she'll be a bit late, but I plan on getting her done today. And then I will be working on the custom doll, which has her pieces sewn, but nothing is put together yet.

Comments

Popular Posts