Yolonda.

Specifics:

Cashmere 'skin', handspun auburn wool hair, painted and needlesculpted features, rosy cheeks (although you can't really tell in the pictures), wool halter top, silk blend skirt, striped cotton blend leggings, blue and green bracelets on one arm (the blue matches her eyes.) 13" tall. I am very happy with how she turned out!

And just because Grey asked, here's a closeup of the fabric that took me so long to find:

You wouldn't think it would be that hard, would you? There is glittery gold in there, and burgundy, orange, and pink. I knew exactly what I wanted, but it took me this long to find it. (And honestly, if the shirt hadn't been damaged, I might have worn it. It was cute!

So there she is, finished at last. I'm going to try to get her in the mail tomorrow, if I can make it to the post office from work. (It's hard--there's no post office nearby anymore, which is a pain!)

Comments

Popular Posts