I seem to have pushed past the block that has been blocking me for quite some time on So You Want to be a Vampire, and I actually got quite a lot written yesterday, which is good. It would have been much better if I had been writing The Seventh Secret, but at the moment, I'll take any writing as progress.

Today is my last day of vacation. :(

Mom and Dad drove to Lowe's last night, where they found all the fruit trees 50% off, so I'm meeting Dad there after he gets off work today, and we're going to look at them. I'm not planning to buy all my trees there, of course, but one or two (or three, I guess) won't hurt.

I'm going to try to finish up a couple of things on my list that are in progress today. We'll see how it goes. Anything that is left on my original list will be first on the lists of weekends to come.

Comments

Popular Posts