Ebay Rant Ahead...



(it would have contained language if I'd written it this morning when I woke up and found all my auctions ended by ebay, but it should be okay now...)

Okay, let's admit it.

I hate ebay. I detest posting auctions, paying ebay money, and going to the Post Office every other evening. I hate the fact that I have too much junk, that I can't seem to get out from under the credit card bills, and that I'm never ahead, only barely breaking even.

This morning, I woke up to find that every single one of my auctions had been deleted by ebay, because I had a link to my mailing list at the end of my auctions. Not only did they not warn me to remove it before they dropped kicked my auctions into oblivion (which would have been a five-minute fix), they deleted the auctions from the system, so I can't just take the mailing list reference out and relist. I have to touch every single stinking one of them and copy each and every one before I can relist, which is time-consuming, irritating, and very very annoying.

You did not want to see me this morning. Believe me. I don't get mad often, but when I do, I'm not a happy person to be around. I'm calmer now, not any less pissed, believe me, but this has got to end. I can't handle the 50+ auctions a week anymore, plus a full-time job, my family responsibilities, my writing responsibilities, etc., etc., etc. It's just not working.

So. I know I've been saying this for weeks, and I've been doing it up to a point, but this is the last straw. I can't do everything; I'm only one person.

Starting this evening, I'm going to post auctions. I'm going to have the entire PILE posted or tossed by the end of the weekend. And after that, I am not going to post more than ten auctions a week, max. Because I can't stand this anymore. It's not worth the time nor the money involved, and right at this moment, I just want to make as much money as I can from the stuff, and get it out of my basement. I'm tired of looking at it, I'm tired of tripping over it, and if I didn't need the money, I'd be chucking it all at Goodwill to deal with. *g*

ARGHH!!! This has not been a good week, except for writing-wise, and even that hasn't been as good as it could have been. :)

(end rant, for now... *g*)

Comments

Popular Posts