Okay! I think I have things together now, Visor-wise. Have decided on the Go Type keyboard, because it looks a lot sturdier than the other one, and it's smaller than a QuickPad, so not any more than I'm already used to carrying around.

I can see the point of the fold-out one, but I'm kind of wanting sturdiness. And that one looks best. So I put in a bid. I have four days until the auction ends, though, so I might be using graffiti or the onscreen typewriter until then. *g*

I did manage to transfer the entire text of AbNo to the Visor, but somehow halfway through it ended up all italics. I *think* that has something to do with Word, and is probably a bad something-or-other somewhere in the file. I hotsynced SYWTBAV to it without any problems whatsoever, and that's only 100 pages less than AbNo.

So. Not too bad. I'm feeling fairly proud of myself. Methinks this evening I will try out the backlight. :)

More later, maybe. I still have yet to write tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts