Well, end count for last night was 50,054. :)

I have about 30 pages to go on the adding, and then I'll be ready, I hope, to either finish the story or continue it, whichever the case may be. I'm thinking continue it. After rereading the whole thing, this doesn't really feel like the end. I think I'm in the middle, actually, so this might end up being as long as I intended in the first place if I play my cards right.

This evening's goals:

Take the stuff to the PO that has been paid for already(!) (Some people are fast!)

Write AbNo

Post some more book auctions. For various reasons, I didn't even come near my goal of 100 auctions posted. But I certainly do have over 100 books waiting for me to post them!

So. That shouldn't be so difficult to complete.

More later, as time goes on...

Comments

Popular Posts