Morning.

Some mornings (okay, most mornings) I wish I could just stay in bed and sleep until oh, 9 or so. This is one of those mornings. But alas, I have to get up, eat breakfast, pack lunches, etc., etc., and head off to work.

I'm going to go through my CDs this evening and see if I can't get rid of some of the ones I never listen to. I sold some about a month and a half ago, but I'm coming to the conclusion that my tastes have changed a bit. I haven't listened to anything but instrumental in a while. That will change once I get a certain package in the mail, but the various Celtic music CDs I own that I haven't listened to in a while... well, I think I could get rid of some of them, at least.

I'm going to keep my favorites, though!

But we will see. I've been slowly realizing that it isn't really worth the aggravation (packing, shipping, posting auctions) to post auctions that aren't going to make me at least a little bit of money, so I might be making a Goodwill bag after all. I'd really love to get that pile gone. *g* Hopefully, this weekend I'll spend a good chunk of time down in the basement and be able to proceed in an orderly fashion. I'd also dearly love to get my desk cleaned off.

But anyway, I'd better get going on the daily stuff and go eat breakfast. I think I'm having celery and peanut butter for lunch today, since I discovered that the celery I 'forgot' in the fridge drawer wasn't all slimy and gross after all.

More later, I'm sure...

Comments

Popular Posts