Morning again.

I've made some decisions.

This weekend, I have a three-day weekend. (State jobs rock sometimes!) This weekend, I will concentrate on three things:

1. Auctions

2. Basement

3. Finishing (or almost finishing) AbNo the Smoosh.

I can't proceed until I have the first two things finished. I can't start making a doll a week to post on ebay, I can't open UrbanFae.com, I can't be organized. And I'm getting sick and tired of the basement, et. al. hanging over my head. I am in a major creative mood right now, and I can't do anything because I'm not ready. This really stinks.

So. This entire weekend, from Friday night-Monday night will have a set schedule. I want to clear my plate, and I'm going to have to sacrifice some elbow grease to do so. I can't stand it anymore. *g*

If you've noticed, I've said this before. I have a habit of getting all fired up in the beginning, only to deflate halfway through. I'm going to do my best not to deflate this time. To help myself do this, I'm going to give myself a couple other projects for the rest of the week so I can concentrate exclusively on these three things this weekend. Beginning this evening, I will attempt to clear my schedule so I don't have any choice but to do those three things.

If I'm dead of sheer horror on Tuesday, you know why in advance. *g*

It's also Lent. And I'm getting sick and tired of not being able to fit in most of my jeans. So, for Lent, I am giving up visiting the vending machine at work. I will only eat salad/veggies/good stuff for lunches at work. I'm not going to try to schedule exercise in yet, I'm hoping the eating good stuff will do the job like it did before.

Tuesday I am scheduled to begin The Ninth Guest, the next Jacob Lane book. It would be nice to finish AbNo this weekend, and I'm going to be scarce on the net (except for my blog, where I will post updates) and on email until I have it either almost finished or completely finished.

So, now that I've posted it, I have no choice but to try my best to follow through. *g* wish me luck.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts