Amazon has my kudos for fast shipping. I ordered the book on the 18th--at night, and it arrived today. Wow! Impressive. The books from bn.com were ordered on the 15th, and evidently, all but one shipped today. Or something. I think they have a problem, because it said the one that didn't ship would be shipped on the 18th. So I don't know when I'll get my order from them.

Another fast shipper is the Sierra Trading Post, and the boots fit, so I'm happy. Since everyone seems to be getting an early present (mine was a gift certificate to the Hairitage to get a perm tomorrow (curly hair! Yay!) I gave Mom her boots. Want to see them? Check out that price! Everyone should have a good pair of snow boots, in my opinion. I tried them on before I gave them to her, since we wear the same size, and it felt like I was wearing slippers! They are soooooo soft. Shame they didn't have more than one pair left in our size...

Comments

Popular Posts