Listening to Prairie Home Companion again and packing up stuff in the kitchen, dining room, and living room. At the moment, I'm getting ready to go through the tupperware. And I've decided that if I don't have a lid for it, it's getting tossed.

Things are getting into place. I have some dishes to do before I pack the last box of pre-leaving kitchen stuff, but at the moment, I think I have one box left. Not too bad. Hopefully it will fit in the car for this weekend. I'd like to take as much as I can this weekend, so I only have the remnants to take next week.

Next week! I can't believe that next Tuesday is my last actual day at work! Yikes! No wonder I'm anxious. At the moment, though, I'm trying to be positive. I'm visualizing a new job with all my strength.

I forgot to mention, and this should probably go in the submission blog, that I got a response from Jintsu for Budget Cuts. She liked it, but thought it could be longer so I could do some more character development. And, if I rewrite it, she wants to see it again. That's a paraphrase of the nicest rejection letter I've gotten in my life, btw. :)

So, I'm probably going to reread BC in my *cough* spare time and add to it a bit. I won't argue with her comments; they were dead on. Sometimes, it's good to have someone totally unfamiliar with the series to read something, just to catch what she mentioned. So, thanks!

Anyway, I have to get back to work.

Comments

Popular Posts