Woke up this morning to sleet. Joy! Everyone on the road can pretend they forgot how to drive again.

Breakfast is the most difficult meal of the day for me to prepare. Oatmeal every day gets old after a while, and so does toast with peanut butter or butter and jelly. I never get up early enough to cook, and when I do and have the supplies on hand, I find I'm out of maple syrup, so pancakes are out. I don't have any cereal, and I don't really drink enough milk to warrant buying it (I bought a box of Honey Bunches of Oats last week and it did last an entire week...)

I could, of course, forgoe the more familiar breakfast foods for lunch or a healthy salad, but I haven't quite gotten over the (probably stupid) fact that salad's for lunch and not breakfast. But even then, it would be a sight healthier than the brownies I ate this morning.

So, what do you eat for breakfast?

Comments

Popular Posts