I had a long and interesting meeting at work today, but unfortunately chose to sit in the wrong place. By 2:30, I had major glare eyestrain going on, coupled with a raging headache. Not fun.

After I got home, I took a nap, but when my eyes were still twitching after an hour and a half of sleep, I decided to go hit CVS for some OTC artificial tears. (I don't cry enough?!) I read an article over the weekend that recommended those products for dry eyes, and that's part of my problem.

So I got TheraTears, which is really expensive ($13.00 for 20 single use packets) and figured if it worked, that was a good enough investment. Well, single-use must be for giants or something, because I've had to apply this stuff three times just to finish up one dose.

Does it help? Well... since I"ve been suffering all week long, I'll wait and see tomorrow, but I will say that it's much better than Visine. Visine was hurting my eyes at times. This stuff isn't, but I still have a half of a headache. (Although some of the headache might be from the sinus cold Ethan gave me.) The funny thing is, I can almost read print onscreen without my glasses.

So we'll see. It would be nice to have this go away. (Another piece of the problem is the dry air at work. It really messes with my sinuses and my eyes. Not fun.

Let's see. Anything else? Current wordcount on Nightshade is... something. I barely wrote yesterday and I'm probably not going to get much done tonight. And I've been trying to run down the Dana's battery since Saturday, as well. It's showing about 1/8 full, and hasn't budged for two days. Just in case it suddenly decides it's empty, I have been bringing my plug with me to work. But so far, no go.

This is a test to see how long it lasts. After all, I have a trip to Florida to think of in June...

Comments

Popular Posts