In "let's surprise Jen" news, I found one of my best friends from HS today after having a dream about him last night/this morning. It was very cool to discover he's doing quite well. :)

I want to go somewhere, but I don't know where. Which is strange. Hmm. Might have to wait for the feeling to pass, and hope it returns in time for WorldCon this year. Maybe I've been talking about Ireland and Scotland too much. And Canada, which brings me to another point.

I think it's quite interesting that some of my favorite authors (Charles DeLint and Tanya Huff), my favorite bands/singers (Sarah McLachlan, Great Big Sea, Chic and Swell) and friends (Sarah, for example) are from Canada. Even one of my publishers is based in Canada. Canada seems to be echoing something in my life lately, which is really quite interesting. There's one more correlation I noticed lately Canada-wise, but I can't remember what it was offhand.

I am in the process of planning a trip to Toronto, probably in October for my 30th birthday. Yes, I will officially be OLD. :)

So. What does that have to do with the price of bread? Not much.

I'm aiming for 28k on Nightshade this evening. The dishes are done, so I really don't have any excuse. I introduced a character this afternoon. Her name is Jaime Duncan, and she's Queen. Or, at least that's what she calls herself.

I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for poor Ella. (only a bit, mind you...)

Comments

Popular Posts