Wow. I like every song on the CD. Some more than others, but none are stinkers. (Of course this makes me want to go buy more of her CDs.) And this is a first!

Nightshade is over 20k. I'm not doing as good as I was, but last week was a nightmare, what with Dad in the hospital and all. If I'm aiming for 90k, that means I'm still in the beginning, and it feels right to me so far. So we'll see.

I've been doing something different lately. Instead of crawling into bed right away and falling asleep while writing, I've been sitting at my desk (still using the Dana) and writing for at least an hour before bed. This makes me less likely to fall asleep, and it seems to be working. I got a lot done that way yesterday.

Of course, when Ethan's upstairs, he wants to sit at my desk and play with my pens and I have to sit on my bed and write. Oh, the sacrifice. :)

Comments

Popular Posts