Over 12k. Aiming for 14k tonight. We'll see. I'm also going to try to write a bit on SCR as well. I'm getting inklings of what will happen next, which is good. Good for me, that is. My characters won't be so pleased...

This is a very interesting world I'm writing in. I have set my 'rules' for the vampires, and it seems to be working. What will become interesting is how my main character, Ella, reacts to all of this. So far, she's doing okay. Not sure what she'll do when she gets in deeper, though. Which is all part of the fun. Especially when she finds out who the Nightshade actually is...

It's snowing. I think we have two inches (at least) by now, which is covering the ice that is left from before and making the driveway safe to walk on again. For now, at least.

Dad got home early, btw. They left around 8:30 last night and drove straight through.

Comments

Popular Posts