So far, since Thursday, I've either done the yoga routine twice a day, or I've done it once in the morning and something else during the day. That something else can be anything that involves exercise.

Today Bekah and I went on a long walk around the block. It's soooo nice outside! I wish this kind of weather would stick around for a month or two; it's my favorite temperature.

Ebay reinstated all my accounts. Whee. That means I can be 'jennifer' again! Yay! (Took them long enough, though... sheesh.) Of course I don't need anything from ebay at the moment, so it's really a moot point. I'm debating whether or not to begin the storage clean-out now or wait. It would be nice to not to have to move all the stuff I don't want, but I really don't see myself going through everything before I move. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts