Ok. If you click on the collage, you'll get the really big pictures, so be warned.

The two in the upper left hand corner (same rock) are of my interesting find. You can't see it very well in the picture, but there's a segmented something there. It's like a straight line with a banded edge that flares out a bit. Any fossil hunters around who might know what it is?

The big rock (I dug it out of the creekbed) was too heavy to carry back, so I left it there and just took pictures. Not sure what the donut thingys are, or even if they are donut thingys.

I liked the one with the cross on it, but my favorite is the banded rock. When I saw it for the first time, I thought it had been painted! It is so neat.

And the little tiny white things that look like sand dollars were in the big rock. I think they are some sort of coral or something.

Anyway, it was so nice outside I had to go get my hands dirty for a change. :)

Comments

Popular Posts